Recruitment Consultant at Personnel Junction
Views:1077 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Capital Markets Lawyer - Law Firm - LLB (2-3 yrs)
Opportunity with a top tier law firm in Mumbai.
- 2-3 yrs. PQE in capital market issues and other select issues from a SEBI perspective
- Good Law school and law firm experience required (Preferably tier 1)
- Experience in domestic and international equity capital market transactions, IPOs,FPOs, rights issues, QIPs, IPPs, FCC
- Experience in : Working with the team on domestic and international equity capital market transactions, IPOs, FPOs, rights issues, QIPs, IPPs, FCCBs, ADRs, GDRs, etc. as well as select debt capital markets
- Working on select open offers, buy-back offers and delisting
- Drafting of the agreements, notices and other transaction document
- Execution of various transaction documents.
- Assisting and carrying out due diligence.