HR Recruiter at Dream Jobs Staffing Solution Pvt. Ltd
Views:83 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Capital Market Role - Land Transaction (8-12 yrs)
- Prepare Annual target client list, identify alternative channels of growing revenue from the firm, keep an eye for "disruptors" - identify opportunities, activities and policies that can disrupt/change the course of business & find out a way of aligning & benefiting from the same.
- Regular tracking of business, key milestones etc. on a weekly basis - identify gaps and take necessary action to plug the same.
- Prepare and maintain WIP and pipeline of on-going accounts and pursuits. Hold regular team meetings to bring everyone in the team on the same page.
- Regular lease tracking using competition data to identify probable income generating investment opportunities at an early stage.
- Educate investors on how they can optimize their RE portfolio via strategic churn.
- Keep a track of upcoming supply, available income generating deals and identify early stage investment opportunities for the investors.
- Prepare models - ROI, IRRs, NOIs, create overviews and establish benchmarks to provide sufficient data to enable sound decision making for the client.
- Encourage and Maintain healthy developer relationships - ensure high engagement levels and connect for strategic advantage.
- Keep a track of financial markets, Banking rates and other Marco policy changes that impact RE and money flow in the system; which may have a trickle-down effect on real estate industry.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other verticals, teams, functions to understand how we can leverage on existing relationships and convert opportunities for each other.
- Regular focus on payment collections of closed opportunities
- Ensure that all the above activities are aligned and conducted in a manner defined in CBRE's compliance policies & code of conduct.