Capital Market Lawyer - Law Firm (1-4 yrs)
One of the Top Tier Law Firms is seeking to hire capital markets lawyer for their Mumbai and Delhi offices.
- Significant capabilities across the whole range of capital markets matters, including regulatory and statutory compliance issues, registrations with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
- Exposure in participating on the execution of IPO projects.
- Private placements of bonds, initial and follow-on public offerings, institutional placements, and takeovers.
- Debt and equity offerings.
- Handle business correspondences and reports.
- Coordinating the work of other professional parties on the transactions, e.g. investment bankers, lawyers, regulatory bodies and auditors for investment/ IPO projects.
- Candidates willing to relocate and with significant relevant experience can also apply for this role.