Recruitment Team at Capital Fortunes
Views:10606 Applications:1004 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Capital Fortunes - Senior Analyst/Manager - Investment Banking - M&A/Fund Raising (2-4 yrs)
Capital Fortunes - Senior Analyst/Manager - Investment Banking/M&A/Fund Raising
Capital Fortunes Private Limited (CFL) is a leading a boutique Investment Bank offering broad range of debt and equity solutions to its clients, capitalizing on its vast network and wealth of experience.
CFL Investment Banking Group provides a range of services such fund raising, private equity, mergers, demergers, divestitures, structured financing, corporate restructuring, pre-transaction advisory services, project finance, debt syndication among others. CFL is looking to hire for its M&A/fund raising (equity/Mezz.) practice. The role would be client facing.
Position : Sr. Analyst/Manager
Experience : 2-4 years relevant experience. Candidates with Investment banking/Transaction advisory experience will be given preference.
Key job deliverables :
- Interacting with clients, understanding their requirements and undertaking execution under guidance from seniors
- Identifying opportunities and supporting seniors in origination and conversion of leads with increasing levels of responsibility and accountability over time
- Undertaking financial statement analysis - computation of key ratios, industry and peer comparison, financial metrics and differentiation, relative Valuation etc.
- Preparing financial models, projections, presentations, and other communication materials for clients
- Overseeing/doing research and analysis on areas including but not limited to client's primary industry, competitors, macro-factors affecting the industry, client's position within the industry
- Preparing high quality pitch-books and information memorandums
- Managing Analysts/Associates (as applicable) and ensuring timely deliveries
Knowledge and Skills :
- Strong academic background
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS PPT and Excel
- Conversant with preparation of pitches/proposals for transactions, financial models and valuation methodologies
Academic requirements :
Qualification : MBA from top tier institutes or CA. CFA can be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.