Recruitment Team at Capital Fortunes
Views:8129 Applications:835 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Capital Fortunes - Senior Analyst/Manager - Investment Banking - M&A/Fund Raising (2-4 yrs)
Capital Fortunes - Senior Analyst/Manager - Investment Banking/M&A/Fund Raising
Capital Fortunes Private Limited (CFL) is a leading a boutique Investment Bank offering broad range of debt and equity solutions to its clients, capitalizing on its vast network and wealth of experience.
CFL Investment Banking Group provides a range of services such fund raising, private equity, mergers, demergers, divestitures, structured financing, corporate restructuring, pre-transaction advisory services, project finance, debt syndication among others. CFL is looking to hire for its M&A/fund raising (equity/Mezz.) practice. The role would be client facing.
Position : Sr. Analyst/Manager
Experience : 2-4 years relevant experience. Candidates with Investment banking/Transaction advisory experience will be given preference.
Key job deliverables :
- Interacting with clients, understanding their requirements and undertaking execution under guidance from seniors
- Identifying opportunities and supporting seniors in origination and conversion of leads with increasing levels of responsibility and accountability over time
- Undertaking financial statement analysis - computation of key ratios, industry and peer comparison, financial metrics and differentiation, relative Valuation etc.
- Preparing financial models, projections, presentations, and other communication materials for clients
- Overseeing/doing research and analysis on areas including but not limited to client's primary industry, competitors, macro-factors affecting the industry, client's position within the industry
- Preparing high quality pitch-books and information memorandums
- Managing Analysts/Associates (as applicable) and ensuring timely deliveries
Knowledge and Skills :
- Strong academic background
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS PPT and Excel
- Conversant with preparation of pitches/proposals for transactions, financial models and valuation methodologies
Academic requirements :
Qualification : MBA from top tier institutes or CA. CFA can be an added advantage