Lead - Talent Acquisition at Capital Foods
Views:380 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Capital Foods - Lead - Total Rewards & HRO (2-6 yrs)
Driving the 6 Ps of Total Rewards
- Pay Philosophy: Defining overall purpose of pay , what do we wish to reward
- Pay Approach: Create a balance between short term & Long-term goals
- Pay Parity: Create a performance-based pay differentiation delivery
- Pay Positioning: optimize internal & external equity in line with organization ability to pay
- Pay Delivery: create a discretionary pay delivery framework
- Pay Mix: Create a balance between fixed and variable pay outs create a self-funding mechanism
- Negotiating and delivering benefits to drive better employee value proposition
HR Analytics & Reporting
- Analyse various data sets and develop actionable insights
- Work on special projects involving predictive analytics
- Use visualization tools to develop and establish the HR Master Dashboard and ensure sustaining the same through automation initiatives.
- You will be liaising extensively with the Finance team to provide them accurate and timely inputs as well be the one stop custodian for HR Team on cost metrics and well as employee MIS
- You will be responsible for releasing scheduled reports to respective team members as well as ensure a quick turn around on ad hoc reporting.
Employee Experience through technology enhancement (HRO)
- You will analyse our current people processes & payroll management to incrementally streamline and improve the same over a period. This will mean a thorough understanding of HR Technology and close coordination with our technology partner "Zing HR" & IT team to ensure on time enhancements HR audit & external audit management with a goal for NIL deviations / observations
- You will work with the management to provide data & insights for the annual budgeting exercise.