Senior Manager - HR at Capita
Views:3983 Applications:477 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Capita - Senior Manager - Operations - Customer Service (10-15 yrs)
Capita India is looking an incumbent with 10+ years of experience to manage Customer Service across Email, Chat and Voice. Would prefer candidates from Retail/Logistics background.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Review daily productivity and plan for current day workflow
- Overseeing India ops delivery on all agreed KPI's
- Day to day client communication
- Reviewing seasonal process peaks and troughs to manage resources effectively
- Weekly / monthly quality and efficiency reviews with client and internal team
- Weekly Departmental audits to plan month/seasonal performance
- Reviewing adherence to guidelines set by client to ensure CSAT
- Identifying India competencies and proposing work movements
- Reviewing Client work TAT's to identify and propose India capabilities
- Providing support and solutions to reduce costs and increase efficiency on both India and onsite operations.
- Monthly /Weekly client feedback and cascade to direct reports
- Project Review and Management
- Creation and timely reviews of SOP's for existing processes
- KPI Delivery
- Design and implement progress update documents for all areas/new transitions
- Review and reset KPI's as per process and system changes
- Define and manage group/Team structures to support business needs
- TNI for direct reports to business continuity
- Project management of ad-hoc marketing initiatives taken by clients
- Resource planning and recruitment as per budgeted FTE for all departments
- Recruitment quality checks
- Reviewing and setting SOP's for new transitions
- Payroll / Invoice inputs for overtime and incentive's
- Systems check audits to ensure no downtime
- Oversee MI/ systems support and other functions
- Work closely with the programming team in UK to create user friendly and efficiency enhancing system solutions
- Invoice and billing responsibilities
- Staff Payroll management
Key Client Deliverables :
- Monthly/Quarterly review of budgeted vs Actual FTE to manage efficiency levels in all areas
- Providing and implementing business - focused solutions within time /cost constraints
- Initiation and implementation of various improvement program.
- Create and upgrade audit framework to review various diverse delivery parameters.
- Cost Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.