HR at Capillary Technologies
Views:887 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Capillary Technologies - Key Account Manager (5-10 yrs)
- Work closely with the Business Head to manage Key Clients and ensure world class service experience
- Full P&L responsibility for customer relationships owned, Manage and grow the existing clients
- Understand and analyze existing business and figure out opportunities to scale it up
- Initiate and prioritize projects, track business development, cross-sell, and up-sell
- Engage closely with the account management/delivery/implementation training team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
- Analyzes business data, financial information, and commercial needs of clients to evaluate business opportunities to reach cost effective business solutions.
- Excellent team management and interpersonal communication skills enabling effective interaction with people at all organizational levels
- Understanding of product development methodologies and project management disciplines.
- Networking in the region with prospect/industry and represent Capillary at regional/national events.
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ yrs of experience with understanding retail, digital, CRM/loyalty analytics space.
- Proven record of driving results in a high-growth company environment.
- Strong Team management skills Management skills and competencies:
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable, business environment.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other team - Account Management, Delivery, Product Management, Analytics etc.
- Professional demeanour, superior phone skills, excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of industry issues, a vision for growth and a passion to build Capillary's position in the industry
- Ability to articulate, Capillary's value proposition affectively to all types of Customers and ability to interact with any level within the customer organization (Particularly with CXO/CMOs/ Marketing Heads).
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently, showcase High level of self-initiative and self-motivation.
- Experience with managing clients, stakeholders, and cross-functional teams.
- Proven people, business and project leadership& negotiation experience
- Ability to understand, anticipate and react to competitive market requirements, industry opportunities and constraints.