Talent Acquisition Manager at CapGrid Solutions Private Limited
Views:486 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
CapGrid - Key Account Manager - Sales Operations (2-9 yrs)
Key Account Manager (KAM) - Sales Operations (Immediate joiners only)
Automotive Background is a must
Who We Are?
Integrated one stop platform for supply of precision components focused on Automotive and Industrial manufacturing.
CapGrid is an end-to-end Design-to-Deliver company for the low complexity direct material spend focused on the Automotive and EV industry. Leveraging our AI-enabled Sourcing Platform with more than 30,000 manufacturers and their deep capability intelligence, we have been able to reduce the sourcing and procurement complexity significantly for leading auto manufacturers.
Rapidly Transforming The Sourcing & Procurement Ecosystem For Direct Materials.
Reimagining Design-To-Deliver Through Digital Supply Networks.
Founded by IIM, XLRI founders, CapGrid is working with leading global manufacturers and backed by leading venture funds.
We are Backed by: Nexus Venture Partners, Axilor, Anicut
Our Website: https://www.capgrid.in
Job Description :
Key role and responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining good relationships with the client/ clients.
- Leading the procurement, logistics, warehouse and quality teams assigned to the client.
- Addressing and resolving key client's complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Responsible for identifying potential of revenue growth and profitability.\
- 2-7 years of relevant experience
- Automotive Background is a must
- B.E./ B.Tech. or any other Bachelor's Degree is a must
- MBA from the Top Ranked institute is a plus
- Prior experience with consulting and/or start-ups is highly preferred
- Strong data driven, problem-solving skills and eye for details
- Strong understanding of procurement, Cost Validation, negotiation techniques
- Willingness to learn, innovate, take initiatives, think out of the box and excellent execution skills
- High on ownership and go getter attitude
- Zeal for management reporting and cross-functional discussions
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.