Capgemini - Team Manager/Lead - Demand Planning (1-10 yrs)
Demand Planning - Team Manager/Lead
- Lead Demand planning activities for a Global MNC as a consultant
- Generate demand forecast along with valuable insights to improve the quality
- Responsible for Forecast accuracy improvement.
- To interact with supply planning and production planning team to ensure smooth transition
- Understand customer brief, participate in defining requirements and proposing solutions, and implement the agreed changes to reach the project objectives.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholder to ensure project success. Coordinate multicultural and cross-functional project teams, as well as internal and external .
- Communicate regularly with the project team, and prepare and share project status reports and other project information for Management to keep all project
- Communicate and develop networking with partners (customers, suppliers) to facilitate efficiency in the projects roll out. Define, propose and implement effective change management activities supporting strategies and values supported by relevant communication strategy and plan.
- 5+ Years of experience in a multinational environment, preferably in a planning/project management area in a regional/global role
- Working knowledge of SAP, Supply Chain Planning Solutions and Forecasting Solutions
- Masters degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Predictive capabilities - ability to anticipate issues and risks and react before they happen. Ability to see causes and effects through the supply chain.
- Analytical Savvy - Ability to process, use, understand, interpret and synthetize large amount of data to make decisions and improve business performance
- Business Acumen - Ability to communicate analytical analysis in comprehensive manner link it to the business environment with an understanding of their implications
- Influencing Skills - Ability to influence process improvement and changes cross functionally
- Interpersonal Skills - Ability to communicate effectively up and down the organization and manage conflicts
- System Savvy - Ability to comprehend system landscape, data flow and system functionalities to drive system usage and automation
- Immediate joiners are preferred.
- B School candidates preferred and if non-B School, then experience in core Demand Planning is mandatory.
Total Number of Positions - 6 for Leads; 2 for Managers
Location: Chennai (Mandatory to relocate)