IT Recruiter at Capgemini Invent
Views:943 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Capgemini - Specialist/Expert - Technology Transformation - Retail & Distribution/Consumer Products/Domain (6-14 yrs)
Consumer Products, Retail & Distribution Specialist| 6-14 years | Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram locations in India
About the Company:
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what's next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Consumer Products, Retail & Distribution - Technology Transformation Expert
Grade - C1/C2
Location - Mumbai/Bengaluru/Pune/Gurgaon
Capgemini Invent India is growing and is seeking to hire a BA Generic for the CPRD sector. We work with some of the leading global CPRD clients in shaping their strategic roadmaps and delivering transformation engagements. The candidate will play a major role working with strategic clients and stakeholders in different engagements.
Role focus -
As a CPRD specialist consultant, you will be working with CPRD clients across the globe to analyze and solve business challenges. Using consultative selling you will be working with sales counterparts to grow Capgemini's business in the CPRD industry.
Key expectations from this role include:
- Working as part of the Capgemini Invent team within our business, delivering excellent consulting services to the clients
- Forming new and improving existing client relationships through excellent analytical and strategic solutions
- Support proposal and RFP creation process for new bids
- Building emerging technology and digital capabilities and solutions/offerings for CPRD clients
Skills Required -
- You are likely to be a strong consultant with good understanding of CPRD domain and should have worked as a consultant with different clients across the globe.
- You should have good understanding of technology, services and agile processes used in IT industry.
- Additionally, you should be also be capable of foreseeing industry trends, sensing new opportunities and developing innovative solutions
- 4-10 years of experience in a professional services environment (Management Consulting/IT Advisory/Retail Business Analyst) for CPRD clients
- Proven and strong consulting experience in CPRD is desirable else relevant experience in other domains
- Understanding and a keen interest in emerging technologies (such as IoT, 5G, AI, Cloud) and how this can be applied to solve business challenges for CPRD clients
- The ability to communicate complex technical subjects effectively to a business audience
- Engage with client stakeholders to understand the needs and bridge the gap between business and technology
- Experience creating proposals and RFPs for different opportunities
- Engage in opportunity shaping, solution design and program orchestration in CPRD sector
- Set and meet client expectations, educate the client about ways of working and hence the associated program construct.
- Manage stakeholders across business, technology and design internally, in the client organization and third party (partners) as needed in order to meet program/project goals
- Influence sales, through engaging with clients and by bringing in credibility to our Value proposition
Soft Skills :
- Fluent communication in English (Written as well as Spoken).
- Experience in international client interaction and communications
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing business needs like global working environments.
- Short as well as long duration travel flexibility.
- Be responsible for right staffing, fostering a healthy organization
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com/invent/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.