Talent Acquisition - Leadership Hiring at Capgemini
Views:6807 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:225
Capgemini - Senior Manager - Supply Chain Optimization & Analytics (10-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Supply Chain Analytics
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Tier 1 Engineering Colleges preferred)
- MBA /M Tech. In Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics / Engineering (preferred)
- Any relevant industry specific Certifications/Memberships (desirable)
Experience Requirements: 10-12 Years
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
- Industry knowledge of Manufacturing and FMCG
- Strong analytical abilities, with attention to detail
- Demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills
- Comprehensive skills in query/reporting tools, spreadsheet applications and presentations
- People/ Team Handling Skills- Managed a team of atleast 15-20 people in the SCM Analytics domain.
- The Senior Project Manager will lead a team of Analytics resources that perform works on gathering and interpreting relevant data (Inventory, demand and supply planning, capacity planning, network optimization, analysis patterns, etc.), investigating issues, find root causes, and develops insights and delivers to the relevant stakeholders.
- Common responsibilities include interactive with customers and stakeholders, converting business requirements into analysis, building solutions with the help of IT, scanning business processes, identifying performance trends, bottlenecks, data analysis, data mining, preparation of reports and Insights and providing project management
- Use strong system skills and business knowledge to examine the effectiveness of client's supply chain operations and to communicate conclusions. Develop reports and analysis for continuous improvement.
- The candidate should be able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for clients.
- The individual will be responsible for working closely with clients to develop actionable insights and results.
Lead and provide leadership to a team of SCM Analytics members who are performing various analysis and Participate in Strategy and Operational Analysis of Supply Chain Management and provide Insights across:
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Inventory Optimization
- Supply Chain Strategy /Operations
- Demand Planning
- Customer Order Analysis
- Network Optimization
- Customer Order Analysis
- Hard Working and Confident
- High on Integrity
- Willingness to do what it takes
- Passionate about creating value and impact for the client
- A team oriented and collaborative approach
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, throughout all levels of the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.