Senior Recruiter at Capgemini
Views:925 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Capgemini - SAP BW/Hana Architect (13-16 yrs)
- Around 13 - 16 years of experience in SAP BW/HANA with minimum 5 end to end implementation experience at architect level.
- 6+ years- strong experience on driving medium to large scale BW/BWoH/BW4HANA implementation (Greenfield / brownfield) programs for major, multinational customers. 1 BW4HANA greenfield/brownfield implementation project experience.
- Should provide strategic direction and long-term vision for the HANA investment; inspire creative solutions for maximizing the value contribution of that investment.
- Capable of working independently to evangelize new solution architectures on BW-BI-HANA focused at catering to the unique requirements of customers.
- Able to communicate effectively with both business and IT leaders and have expertise in performing technical assessments, conducting planning sessions, defining technical road maps, creating Infrastructure design guidelines, and defining the strategic IT initiatives for the customers.
- Work through all stages of a data solution life cycle: analyze/profile data, create conceptual, logical & physical data model designs, architect and design ETL, reporting and analytics, Dynamic Tiering solutions
- Deep understanding and hands on experience of BWoH and BW4HANA solution using performance efficient complex data models.
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA functional processes and integration with BW4HANA
- Define and implement standards, methodologies and practices related to data architecture in line with best practice and practical experience of continuous improvement.
- Able to understand complex issues & can clearly articulate complex ideas
- Expertise in various types of techno-functional testing during application development lifecycle.
- Subject Matter Expert in the Enterprise Data Architecture Domain
- Ability to communicate and liaise broadly across functions & the global organization
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills