Senior Recruiter at Capgemini
Views:2993 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Capgemini - SAP BI Solution Architect (13-17 yrs)
Job Responsibilities -
- Around 13 - 16 years of experience in SAP BI/Analytics with minimum 5 end to end implementation experience at architect level
- Excellent understanding of tools and technologies available within the enterprise data & analytics ecosystem, with the ability to provide fitment for a specific requirement
- Excellent functional (finance & Logistics) and industry (Manufacturing or retail or Energy/Utilities) experience
- Has good understanding of end to end SAP ERP architecture, data flow, business processes and implementation process.
- Solutions focused with the ability to lead solution incubation, delivery and customer selling
- Thought leader with very good communication skills and experience in leading discussions with business and IT stakeholders
- Very good Experience in working on client proposals/presentations/PoCs/ Demos/ Solutions on cutting edge SAP Analytics technologies
- At least one implementation experience in SAP S/4 HANA transformation project.
- Has experience in large / turn key SAP project delivery, good to exposure in factory delivery constructs.
- Extensive hands on experience in SAP BW/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Embedded analytics, SAP HANA Modeling, SAP Lumira and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Very good knowledge on S/4HANA Data migration and SAP ECC data migration
- Exposure to BPC optimized for S/4HANA for real time planning and consolidation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Architecture Certification (TOGAF) or equivalent certification is preferred
- BI Security and Authorization concepts
- Hands on experience in SAP Cloud platform / SAP Leonardo / Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / IOT
- Awareness of Big Data solutions with strong concepts related to SAP DataHub, SAP Vora and Data Lifecycle Management including data retention and archiving
- Performance tuning of SAP BI landscape
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.