Associate Director at Capgemini Invent
Views:438 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Capgemini - Manager/Senior Manager - Consulting - Smart Plant/Industry 4.0 (8-14 yrs)
- Actively involve in providing business consulting, roadmap (As Is - To Be) and solutions for IoT/ Mfg. IT/Industry 4.0
- Business process mapping, Workflow assessment, Blueprinting - Mfg. Operations Management to improve efficiency, quality, productivity, traceability and cost effectiveness
- Engage in solution proposals, project scoping and Pilot projects
- Client workshops, pre-studies, requirements, validations
- Solution designing and implementation within Operations management, including production function.
- Support programs during system implementation and hyper care period
- Product evaluation and implementation for IIOT, MES, EMI, Quality systems, based on Clients requirements.
Background/ Experience :
- 8+ years of Manufacturing Operational and Information Technology experience in industry/consulting and project implementation (at least 3+ years in consulting)
- Strong experience in the manufacturing domain (preferably production-related processes) in sectors like steel/cement/chemicals/heavy machinery/machine tools etc.
- Experience in consulting on roadmap to Smart Factory/Industry 4.0
- Experience of requirements gathering, process mapping and solution designing
- Knowledge of traceability, quality, production material handling/Logistics
- Client interaction and good communication skill in English
- Ability to document, articulate requirements, effectively create business case/solution proposals and deliver it to the client
- Understanding of Plant Automation, System integration with SAP and Automation system
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing expert or Six Sigma
- Bachelor in Engineering
- MBA from tier-1 or tier-2 school OR Masters in Engineering / Industrial