Recruiter at Capgemini
Views:104 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Capgemini - Lead - Knowledge Management (5-8 yrs)
- Understanding of Knowledge Management principles and processes.
- Experience in use of Knowledge Management platforms like KM3 and SharePoint.
- Ability to choose the appropriate platform for different types of knowledge requirements.
- Ability to search the knowledge repositories effectively for supporting information requests.
- Good exposure to social media tools and platforms.
- Understanding of key software tools and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral, Written and Presentation) with fluency in English.
- Ability to work with internal clients and understand their requirements
- People Management skills and exposure to collaborative work style.
Secondary Skills :
- Good research skills - ability to grasp, analyze/ compare/ contrast large amounts of information
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously balancing project work with high priority requests
- Understanding of Capgemini organization structure and business.
Desired candidate profile:
5 - 8 Years experience in Knowledge management/ content management.