Capgemini - Lead - Inventory Management - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-10 yrs)
- Minimum four years of experience (two years of relevant experience) in Inventory Management
- Should have exposure to Finished goods and raw material Inventory
- Identify and manage potential inventory obsolescence to minimize write-offs (finished goods and raw materials)
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/variances and perform define corrective action plans to avoid reoccurrence.
- Implement and maintain Inventory and Material Management Strategies for all Finished Goods by regular review and optimization of inventory parameters and levels (e.g. reorder pt, safety stock, ABC categorization)
- Supply Chain Analytical skills is important.
- Exposure to other verticals like Supply planning, Demand Planning is an added advantage
- MBA from B School is Mandatory
- Technical Skills -- SQL, PowerBI
- Advanced user of Excel
Location : Chennai