Senior Consultant at Capgemini Invent (Capgemini Consulting)
Views:2065 Applications:629 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Capgemini Invent - Agile Coach (3-15 yrs)
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, a global business line that combines market leading expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative design, to help CxOs envision and build what's next for their businesses. The global business line comprises a 6,000+ strong team located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- This opportunity is with Future of Technology practice at Capgemini India Invent team. The Future of Technology practice is focused on helping businesses capture the possibilities of emerging technology by creating tailored solutions for every type of business and sector.
In this role, consultants need to work as the Scrum Master, Product Owner or Project Leader:
- Facilitate cross-functional engineering teams in the delivery and implementation of new products or upgrades to existing products. There is an on-front expectation that this accountability can span up to two distinct Scrum teams.
- Coordinate and facilitate daily Scrum meetings, sprint planning, release planning and sprint retrospectives for up to two cross-functional Scrum teams.
- Coordinate dependencies to other Customer Scrum teams.
- Develop detailed schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports, conduct project meetings and ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Facilitate, monitor and track the team's progress toward goals.
- Maintain multiple-sprint release plans, release trajectory and release burndown based on capacity and velocity predictions.
- Facilitates cross-team, program wide rituals, like release planning or program retrospectives.
- Promote continuous improvement and help teams increase efficiency to maximize capacity, promote predictability and assure software and process quality.
- Establish team working agreements, help resolve impediments, facilitate productivity, and increase the probability of success in each sprint.
- Provide visibility of team status and issues to senior management.
- Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity, innovation and commitment to objectives.
- Work closely with product owner towards the success of the product release.
- Track team's Agile process metrics and ensures availability of latter to stakeholders, e.g., Burn-down charts
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS :
- Success in this role will be measured through the ability to drive business transformation using the technology/digital knowledge and Agile project management skills
- Consultants are expected to be fully accountable for the delivery of their stream/projects
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS :
- Experience in Agile Coaching; should be able to other agile coaches.
- Ability to influence behavior without having organizational hierarchy; strong change management skills.
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. Knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- Strong knowledge of Tools such as: JIRA, Confluence, Clarity.
- Good facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills
Desired Relevant certifications such as:
- Scrum Master - CSM/PSM
- Agile Coaching - ICP-ACC
- Agile Certified Practitioner
- SAFe Certification
FLEXIBILITY & LOCATION:
- Base location will be Mumbai / Bangalore / Pune
- Project could be at any location in India or outside India [flexibility to travel is necessary]
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.