Senior Recruiter at Capgemini
Views:3387 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Capgemini - Engagement Manager - Microsoft BI (15-18 yrs)
Years of industry experience - Atleast 15 years of which at least 6 years in Business information and Data Warehousing practice
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Be responsible for delivery and growth of the Account or Engagement in all BI areas like SAP HANA/BW-BI, Azure / AWS / Google Cloud Technologies etc
- Interact and liaise with customer, account and other BU stakeholders for smooth governance
- End to end engagement management of the portfolio that has multiple program
- Lead the team and develop a robust client engagement model that is growth oriented
- Work closely with account and customer stakeholders to identify new opportunities and help in conversions
- Active participation in customer governance meetings
- Develop forecasts on a monthly basis and be responsible to meet these numbers
Required skills :
- Delivery Management experience handling Projects / Support Engagements across technology suite : SAP HANA/BW-BI, Azure / AWS / Google Cloud Technologies
- Should have good familiarity over data ingestion, transformation and reporting processes (Data Science / Analytics).
- Should have worked directly with customer stakeholders at senior levels and managed the partnership
- Experience in handling multiple engagement models - T&M, Fixed, Output based etc. and type/nature of delivery - ADM, Devops, Agile etc.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including team members and external partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.