Senior Recruiter at Capgemini
Views:2943 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Capgemini - Big Data Solution Architect (13-17 yrs)
- Hands on big data architecture end to end project execution
- 14+ years of software development experience building large scale distributed data processing systems/application or large scale internet systems
- Experience of at least 3 years in architecting Big Data solution at enterprise scale with at least one end to end implementation
- Strong understanding & experience of Hadoop eco system such as HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn, Spark, Scala, Hive, HBase, Phoenix, Zookeeper, Pig, Hadoop streaming, Sqoop
- Knowledge of Hadoop Security, Data Management and Governance
- Ability to articulate pros & cons of - TO-BE- design/architecture decisions across a wide spectrum of factors
- Work closely with Operations team to size, scale and tune existing and new architecture.
- Experience working in core development Big Data projects, Should be able to perform hands-on development activities particularly in Spark, HBase / Cassandra, Hive, Shell Scripts.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, tuning and building a large-scale data processing system
- Troubleshoot and develop on Hadoop technologies including HDFS, Hive, HBase, Phoenix, Spark, Scala Map Reduce and Hadoop ETL development via tools such as Talend
- Must have strong knowledge on Hadoop security components like Kerberos, SSL, and Encryption using TDE etc.
- Ability to engage in senior-level technology discussions.
- The ideal candidate is pro-active, shows an ability to see the big picture and can prioritize the right work items in order to optimize the overall team output.
- Should have worked in agile environments and good to have exposure to Devops
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Hadoop Certified Developer/Architect will have added advantage
- Should be able to benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them
- Should be able to clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms
- Should be able to document use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Must have good knowledge on third party tools supporting big data
- Must possess good knowledge on NoSQL database systems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.