Capgemini - Analyst/Lead - Supply Planning (3-10 yrs)
Capgemini - Analyst/Lead - Supply Planning
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The Supply Planner is responsible for optimizing the balance of inventory across the supply chain network in line with target customer service levels, levels of forecast accuracy, and safety stock levels, for the allocated portfolio of SKUs for which she/he is accountable.
- The Supply Planner acts as the lead interface to manufacturing sites to resolve supply issues relating to the production technology for which she/he is responsible.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Implement and maintain Inventory and Material Management Strategies for all Finished Goods by regular review and optimization of inventory parameters and levels (e.g. reorder pt, safety stock, ABC categorization)
- Consultation with Production Schedulers regarding availability of production lines and approval of downtime at manufacturing sites.
- Place orders upon Manufacturing based upon agreed lead time and capacity availability
- Plan replenishment across the Distribution Centre network (DRP) by maintaining the accuracy of plans to reflect feasible replenish plans
- Conduct regular business and performance reviews with Demand Planners, Marketing and Manufacturing
- Identify and manage potential inventory obsolescence to minimize write-offs (finished goods and raw materials)
- Review out of stock situations or shortage of supply issues and recommend mitigating actions
- PLM Project Management for Commercialization and Launch phase for selected project types
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/variances and perform define corrective action plans to avoid reoccurrence.
- Liaise with Marketing, Demand Planners and Manufacturing to validate feasibility of mid-long term supply plans (S&OP) for the products under own responsibility and recommend actions in case of issues
KEY REQUIREMENTS :
Education and Experience :
- Ideally APICS Qualified (CPIM)
- Knowledge of CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) environment
Education Requirements :
- MBA Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics / Engineering (preferred)
- Any relevant industry specific Certifications/Memberships (desirable)
Experience Requirements :
- 3 to 10 of experience in supply Planning and inventory management domain.
Personal Traits :
- Hard Working and Confident
- High on Integrity
- Willingness to do what it takes
- Passionate about creating value and impact for the client
- A team oriented and collaborative approach
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, throughout all levels of the organization
Skill and Knowledge Requirements :
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive skills in query/reporting tools, spreadsheet applications and presentation
- Good conceptual understanding of drivers of demand planning KPIs such as MAPE, Bias, Forecast Value Add etc.
Salary offered: 7-38LPA