Senior Analyst at Capco
Views:3058 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:204
Capco - Project Manager (7-15 yrs)
Role: Project Manager
Experience: 7-10 Years
The Project Manager is an agent of change with accountability for driving success over a full project or programme lifecycle.
The project manager designs, plans and implements projects and programmes, either standalone or as part of a larger programme, or programmes according to scope, targets and objectives set for time of delivery, budget and quality.
Key accountabilities include :
- Successful project/programme delivery in line with the defined success criteria and set goals
- Effective and consistent project/programme communications and reporting to business and IT stakeholders
- Smooth change deployment and handover to operations, driving quality and compliance
- Successful adoption of the solution, ensuring appropriate roll-out strategy and engagement
- Contribution and ongoing improvement of the project management tools and methodology (as part of the project management community).
Nature of Work :
- Accountable for successful project/programme delivery in line with the defined success criteria and set goals
- Lead in the delivery and governance of projects/programmes which support and enhance business activities and IT architecture to agreed success factors and KPIs (time, cost, quality, scope, risk and budget). Evaluate and monitor these KPIs throughout the project lifecycle.
- Scope and shape projects/programmes, leading to defining an appropriate delivery approach for each. The Project Manager remains outcome-focussed throughout the full delivery lifecycle.
- Provide professional project management expertise, consultancy and challenge to business and IT change activities, acting as a true business partner to senior business colleagues.
- Develop and maintain a high-level integrated plan showing the big picture, to support stakeholder engagement.
- Set, deploy and demonstrate effective governance controls around risk and issue management and escalation, with emphasis on the most significant items.
- Manage and track budget, providing an ongoing challenge around scope and associated business case, and (if and when required) submit changes to the budget authorisation process. Contribute to the development and maintenance of the project business case.
- Identify and source the required resources, either external or internal, as well as monitor and manage their performance throughout the project/programme, providing corrective supervision if necessary
- Apply and manage Agile approaches when appropriate
- Accountable for solving problems and dealing with difficulties in line with policy, process and other guidelines applying technical knowledge and expertise. Depending on the nature of the specific role, problems can range from repetitive daily issues to complex technical problems requiring significant expertise
- Support project/programme resources by giving advice or by taking on accountability to resolve more complex problems.
- Accountable for owning the process of issue resolution and escalation of the problems according to guidelines
- Accountable for recommending change based on expert know how and analysis of precedent and similar previous problems
- Accountable for taking personal initiative in adapting to change
- Accountable for delivering the changes to certain aspects of the project/programme (required to seek approval if outside the permitted control thresholds)
- Accountable for building and maintaining effective relationships with the project/programme team as well as extended stakeholders - incl. sponsor, business representatives and other projects and programmes
- Accountable for establishing, facilitating and driving effective working relationships across relevant internal teams (where the projects are multi-disciplinary)
- Accountable for building and maintaining effective relationships with external subject matter experts and/or suppliers
- Accountable for establishing and driving effective working relationships across internal and external teams, especially in projects/programmes with multiple vendors
- Longest target completion time of a specific task likely to be 3 months
- Will typically work on projects or larger programmes lasting for a period of 6 months to a year
- Detailed business knowledge (processes and products)
- Ability to rapidly gain knowledge of Business/Customer needs and drivers for change
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management experience as well political awareness
- Strong and effective coaching and influencing skills to drive the necessary changes
- Understanding of IT and Business strategy
- Willingness to try new ways of working and solutions (fail fast)
- Track record of IT and Business project delivery either within Aviva or other organisations Professional level of accreditation preferred (e.g. Prince 2)
- Experience of both line and matrix leadership
Pls reply back with your updated profile and share following details regarding your work experience below :
Relevant Exp as PM
Preferred job location (Blore / Hyd/ Pune)
Holding offer, if any, offer amount and LWD with current company
Minimum Expected CTC
Time required for joining