Senior Analyst at Capco
Views:3909 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Capco - Project Management Office Role (9-12 yrs)
Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you're encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It's important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table - so we'd love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
1. Strong communication skills with experience in working with senior stakeholders
2. PMO activities in terms of Governance Management at Program or Project level
3. Hands on with creating presentation decks and packs for senior forums such as Steering Committee meeting, Project Working Groups and Project Status calls
4. Hands on with creation of reports and well versed with report formats for reports in financial planning, project governance and delivery assurance
5. Familiar with PMO methodologies in both waterfall and agile (any framework)
6. Hands on with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Clarity, Rally, RDC, Quality Center
7. Able to work independently or within a team without much guidance - self starter
8. Candidates would be working in general shift from our office for clients in the investment banking sector.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture