HR Head at Fincity
Views:6496 Applications:349 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:289
Fincity - Manager - Legal (2-4 yrs)
Full time position working for a company that deals with real estate capital markets. Capaegis primarily deals with helping developers/builders raise funds for projects and through its online platform Fincity acts as an aggregator and disseminator of home loans, mortgages, small business loans. Following is the detailed requirements:
1. Land Transactions: Review land/property records, carry out title search of property, familiarity with khatha extracts, RERA, BBMP, BIAPPA plans and FSI calculations.
2. Loan Transactions: Understanding of laws relating to real estate and ability to assist and deal with funding related documents, preparation of term sheets, assisting outside counsel in obtain legal opinions.
3. Drafting, review & negotiation of agreements and contracts involved in the day to day functioning and running of the business such as employment contracts, engagement letters, NDAs etc.
4. Knowledge of IPR work (Data Privacy, Data Protection, Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents & Domain Names).
5. Working knowledge of employment laws, Contract Act, Information Technology Act, Corporate Laws.
6. Handling litigation, arbitration, out-of-court settlements, conciliation with different parties - customers, vendors, business partners, in India. This may include preparing case briefs, instructing arguing counsel and attending court/arbitration hearings.
7. Knowledge of spoken kannada is a must, reading and writing skills encouraged but not mandatory.
8. Excellent drafting & communication skills.
9. Excellent management skills: proactive approach, multiple tasks execution, crisis management skills, a motivated team player & excellent attitude to team working, attention to detail, analytical reasoning & business-oriented approach to solve legal issues.
10. Salary : Negotiable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.