Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:63 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Capacity Management Role - Re Entry (10-19 yrs)
We look at hiring rehires for a period of 3 months ( Internship) and convert them as an FTC should we have a role within the business.
Do let us know if you would be keen to participate in the Re-entry program in CAO.
Associate or VP level at time of departure from the workforce before March 2020.
The candidate should be without a job for a min period of 2 years & should not be currently employed
Capacity Planning :
The AVP Capacity Management will work under the direction of the Capacity Management lead in order to deliver on strategic priorities related India Real Estate strategy for the Corporate Centers, India franchisee spanning across Mumbai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- Analyze Headcount Location Plans every quarter and identify areas of growth / shrink for Mumbai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- Closely liaison with LOBs to assist in meeting LOB seats requirements across Mumbai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- Create reports and dashboards related to capacity allocation and utilization across all cities
- Drive periodic reconciliation of seating related data housed in various tools - Tririga, CAO Allocations etc.
- Manage periodic restacks across Mumbai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- Drive desk utilization of 1.1 across Mumbai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- Provide timely and accurate advice and resolution on all capacity management requests
- Create and maintain a capacity plan for all LoBs
- Partner with GRE to closely monitor seat allocations and utilization at a desk / floor / building level in Mumbai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- Provide analytics to support business decisions, wherever necessary
- Work closely with different CAO teams to further the CAO goals and agenda
- Minimum 10 years' experience is business management / capacity management function
- Ability to achieve set goals and targets
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to establish credibility and strong partnership with business partners and other support functions.
- Able to communicate well and work in a cross-functional team to achieve common goals.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and processes to identify gaps and recommend solutions
- Strong organizational and project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage expectations and deliver on commitments
- Must be a great team player with a high degree of flexibility, prepared to work in a deadline- driven and fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and understand new technologies
- Good business judgment and strategic thinking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.