Recruiter at Windows Consultants
Views:1474 Applications:349 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Capability Development Lead (12-20 yrs)
- Design and implement persona-based learning strategies and practices to deliver Digital Enterprise strategy for Asia.
- Design and deliver orientation and socialization programs on Digital Enterprise (DE) Strategy, goals and programs, to enable employees participation and engagement with DE across Asia markets
- Work closely with business and technology leaders for defining the required mindsets, behaviors and skills for leaders, practitioners and all employees to embrace the new way of working.
- Support assessment of current skills and capabilities across the markets and identify capability gaps
- Collaborate with Agile Coaching team and Asia OD teams to drive implementation of learning journeys across Asia Markets
JOB DESCRIPTION (JD)
Sun Life Asia Job Evaluation Process
- Collaborate with Global DE COE teams for enabling adoption of best practices in capability building space.
- Support DE COE in Developing playbooks, training and practices for core skills such as Agile, DevOps and Design Thinking
- Support learning through communities of practice for core skills working closely with leads by providing learning content
- Present periodic management updates on planned projects & deliverables to DE leadership team and closely track KPIs related to capability building
Key Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of domain training requirements, programs and trends for Insurance and /or Technology organizations
- Consulting skills, Program management, and learning management experience preferred.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills comfort in using advanced MS Excel functionality and MS PowerPoint
- Ability to leverage data tracking, managing, reporting & generating insights; utilizing data to inform decisions.
- Ability to effectively navigate in a fast-paced matrix organization with multiple stakeholders by prioritizing work requests and project deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to flex to various styles, willing and able to challenge the status quo in a constructive manner.
- Ability to diagnose issues and generate good alternative approaches and solutions
- Experience with deployment, evaluation and effectiveness measurement of learning solutions and development programs
- Ability to work independently and lead the charter
This is an individual contributor, SME role. Hence, ability to influence, collaborate and drive outcomes through distributed teams and stakeholders is critical
Education and experience
- MBA or Post Graduate in Human Resources/Organizational Psychology from good institutions.
- 15 years of professional experience. Must have relevant experience in the Learning and Development.
- Experience in designing and executing large OD and learning interventions is preferable.
- Strong consultative and influencing skills. Experience of engaging and influencing senior leaders.
- Experience of having worked in Asia markets and an orientation / experience with Technical skill building is desirable.