Manager - Human Resources at CAPA India
Views:4784 Applications:649 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:528
CAPA India - Team Lead - Consulting Practice (9-12 yrs)
- Work closely with the Practice Lead & Manager to assess and ensure that the deliverables are of high quality.
- Well versed in performing Quantitative and Qualitative research methodologies
- Quantitative include data mining, creating financial models, and performing valuation analysis
- Qualitative include performing market research and collecting business intelligence
- Engage with internal stakeholders and clients to develop the better understanding of the scope of work and aligning the expected the outcome.
- Anticipate and identify execution-related risks and troubleshoot/provide solutions/escalate as appropriate.
- Actively build and strengthen relationships internally and externally.
- Create a positive learning and development environment, guide, and coach junior colleagues.
Project delivery related :
- Be able to understand the project brief quickly, break down complex questions, analyze qualitatively and quantitatively, and create actionable insights through impactful storylines and slides.
- Write clear, succinct, and powerful content on technical and non-technical topics.
- Gather and analyze information, formulate, and test hypotheses, and provide recommendations.
- Preparation of reports, deliverables, updates, presentations of high quality in different formats for difference audiences.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects as directed by the Practice Lead with the ability to prioritize workload, organize and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate a goal-oriented solution-based approach to problem statements.
- Actively contribute to knowledge building sessions within the organization.
- Display solid understanding of economic, financial, industry and general business concepts.
- Apply knowledge tools and learnings across industries and regions.
- People related -
- Manage a 4-5 members team - motivate, counsel, and develop junior colleagues.
- Demonstrate ability to glean learnings from different projects, share with colleagues and train junior colleagues.
- Provide timely constructive feedback (verbal & written) to team members facilitating their continuous learning curve.
- Enable and contribute to effective teamwork and work collaboratively.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels and across different teams within the organization.
- Communicate with external stakeholders/ clients in a credible and impactful manner.
Bachelor and Masters's degree/program in related field of study (e.g., Finance, Business, Economics, Statistics, Aviation) from top universities/ tier 1 institutes with demonstrated academic achievements.
At least 9+ years of post-qualification with relevant experience in consulting/ research/ commercial aviation with demonstrated analytical expertise and ability to write impactful content.
Skills and Professional Attributes
- Excellent spoken and written communication, relationship-building, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Superior project management and time management skills with the highest quality of output.
- Flexibility, adaptability, intellectually curious, creative, and comfortable working with ambiguity.
- High degree of self-motivation and commitment to self-development and learning
- Strong analytical thinking process for problem solving and lateral thinking.
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required; data analytical expertise preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills leveraging data, analytical tools, and research methodologies.
- Ability to narrate a lucid, impactful, and visually appealing story and create innovative intellectual property.
- A reliable team player who is also an independent thinker.