CAPA India - Practice Lead - Aerospace & Defence (8-15 yrs)
The Practice Lead, a highly experienced Aerospace & Defence professional, will act as the functional head of his/her team and take full ownership for their deliverables, as well as their development and management. The individual should be able to handle the following responsibilities, which include but are not limited to:
1. Effectively manage multiple, complex/large consulting projects and thought leadership papers, including scoping, planning & management, quality control, and project delivery.
2. Such projects could be related to business strategy; industry landscape; demand assessment; market entry and expansion strategies; due diligence; policy and regulatory issues, including offsets; partner searches; competitor analysis; supply chain issues; financial analysis etc. in the aerospace and defence domains.
3. Generate new leads for business development, prepare client proposals and respond to tenders.
4. Possess strong aerospace and defence sectoral expertise to be able to effectively review deliverables and ensure the accuracy and value to the client of insights and data presented.
1. Lead the delivery team and be the point of contact for external clients as well as internal senior management/stakeholders.
2. Ensure that the team is motivated and that strong resources are retained.
1. Manage client engagements independently.
2. Ensure that client expectations are met and even exceeded in terms of quality and timeliness of deliverables, and the value of insights and solutions provided.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.