Manager - Human Resources at CAPA India
Views:3628 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:351
CAPA India - Knowledge Lead - IIM/FMS/ISB/XLRI/MDI (8-15 yrs)
Title: Knowledge Lead
Department: Knowledge Center
- Assess and ensure that the deliverables are of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify execution-related risks and troubleshoot/provide solutions/ escalate as appropriate.
- Ensure that deliverables are aligned to and meet project and client requirements.
- Actively build and strengthen relationships internally and externally.
- Assist team leaders, managers, and practice lead in developing new methodologies, solutions, and enhancing knowledge base.
- Create a positive learning and development environment, guide, and coach junior colleagues.
Project delivery related -
- Demonstrate industry or functional expertise.
- Preparation of reports/deliverables/ updates/ presentations of high quality in different formats for difference audiences.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects as directed by the managers with the ability to prioritise workload, organise and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate a goal-oriented solution-based approach to problem statements.
- Actively contribute to knowledge building sessions within the organisation.
- Write clear, succinct, and powerful content on technical and non-technical topics.
- Gather and analyse information, formulate, and test hypotheses, and provide recommendations
- Display solid understanding of economic, financial, industry and general business concepts
- Apply knowledge tools and learnings across industries and regions
- Break down complex questions, analyze qualitatively and quantitatively, and create actionable insights through impactful storylines and slides.
- Synthesize team and project learnings into knowledge tools and materials for internal and client usage
- Assists in building and maintaining customized knowledge products
People related -
- Ability to self-manage and manage the delivery of juniors
- Manage small teams - motivate, counsel, and develop junior colleagues.
- Demonstrate ability to glean learnings from different projects, share with colleagues and train junior colleagues.
- Provide timely constructive verbal feedback to team members facilitating their continuous learning curve.
- Enable and contribute to effective teamwork and work collaboratively.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels and across different teams within the organization.
- Communicate with external stakeholders in a credible and impactful manner
Bachelor's degree in related field of study (e.g. statistics, economics, English, finance, public policy, journalism) from a reputed university with a master's degree in economics/ finance/ business/ MBA from top universities/ tier 1 institutes with demonstrated academic achievements
At least 8+ years of post-qualification relevant experience in industry research/ economic research with demonstrated analytical expertise and ability to write impactful research content
Skills and Professional Attributes
- Excellent spoken and written communication, relationship-building, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Superior project management and time management skills with the highest quality of output
- Flexibility, adaptability, intellectually curious, creative, and comfortable working with ambiguity.
- High degree of self-motivation and commitment to self-development and learning
- Strong analytical thinking process for problem solving and lateral thinking
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required; data analytical expertise preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills leveraging data, analytical tools, and research methodologies
- Ability to narrate a lucid, impactful, and visually appealing story and create innovative intellectual property
- A reliable team player who is also an independent thinker