CAO Business Manager - BFS (2-5 yrs)
The candidate should have experience in relevant industry and functions related to client KYC. Has experience of turning policy into practice and continuously update the procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good interpersonal skills in building and maintaining strong business relationships with key stakeholders and regional counterparts
- Knowledge of Equities markets, and the financial services industry
- Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of the financial services industry
- Prior experience in business management / CAO roles in relevant industry
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and other Office applications
- Sound understanding of Global markets business (Fixed Income and Equities)
- Client on-boarding, due diligence and other KYC / PMLA documentation in co-ordination with Compliance team & Business.
- Ensure all new client relationships have undergone the appropriate client identification screening (KYC) prior to opening a new account. All existing clients KYC are refreshed on periodic basis and necessary escalation to the clients / business / compliance is performed.
- Ensure client information is updated correctly on the systems for seamless feed to other internal systems and reporting (Internal, regulatory etc.). Continuously work with AML Compliance, Legal, Sales and Regional Teams on completing KYC and client information updates.
- Keeping stakeholders updated on exceptions and working proactively to ensure necessary compliance with policies & regulations
- Should have knowledge of trade life cycle for various financial products in the Indian Capital Market like Listed Equities, Listed Derivatives, Listed Currency Derivatives
- Timely preparation of various MIS and other statutory reports