Assistant Manager-HR at Canvera Digital Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
Views:141 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Canvera - Tech Product Manager (6-12 yrs)
Tech. Product Manager
Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to define the product roadmap.
- Identify user personas and flows through information gathering, interviews and analysis.
- Decide between apps and applications based on data gathered.
- Own and manage the product backlog, ensuring that stories are prioritized for the next 2 sprints.
- Provide details of stories in the form of documents, flow charts and wireframes as per need.
- Drive the User Experience. Collaborate with the UX team in design decisions.
- Drive successful deliveries through planning, collaboration and influence.
- Work in start-up mode with an Entrepreneurial hat.
Work Experience :
- Solid experience in evaluating business goals and converting them to a product roadmap.
- Great listener with excellent communication skills.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of Agile methodology would be an added plus
- Knowledge of product management tools such as Balsamiq, Figma, ClickUp and Trello would be great.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.