AVP HR - Talent Acquisition and Business HR at Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Views:4096 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance - Manager - Grievance & HR Analytics (8-15 yrs)
- Hiring Manager HR with experience in leading active engagement with employees, hr analytics and dash boards.
- Candidate will be responsible for setting up and executing a robust Grievance Management system.
- Develop standard and ad-hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics. Should be able to do Research, analyze, and present data to key stakeholders
- Responsible for collecting and presenting data on a regular basis
- Strong understanding of HR Analytics, with expertise in creating reports,
- Preparing HR presentations and HR MIS dashboards as required by management as per defined timelines
The Successful Applicant will have-
- Strong Analytical skills,
- Advanced Excel, including Data Analysis Tools, Access, PowerPoint,
- Develop statistical models to support HR Analytics offerings and solutions.
- Individual must be able to effectively manage cross-functional partners.
- Ideal candidate will have to demonstrate excellent project management skills, strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels.
- Employees with prior experience in sales training can also be considered.
- Women employees looking for coming back to corporate will be preferred
- Life insurance experience is must.
- Good written and oral skills, excellent interpersonal skills, excel and presentation skills pre requisites for the candidate.