AVP HR - Talent Acquisition and Business HR at Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Views:5078 Applications:532 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance - Manager - Grievance & HR Analytics (8-15 yrs)
- Hiring Manager HR with experience in leading active engagement with employees, hr analytics and dash boards.
- Candidate will be responsible for setting up and executing a robust Grievance Management system.
- Develop standard and ad-hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics. Should be able to do Research, analyze, and present data to key stakeholders
- Responsible for collecting and presenting data on a regular basis
- Strong understanding of HR Analytics, with expertise in creating reports,
- Preparing HR presentations and HR MIS dashboards as required by management as per defined timelines
The Successful Applicant will have-
- Strong Analytical skills,
- Advanced Excel, including Data Analysis Tools, Access, PowerPoint,
- Develop statistical models to support HR Analytics offerings and solutions.
- Individual must be able to effectively manage cross-functional partners.
- Ideal candidate will have to demonstrate excellent project management skills, strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels.
- Employees with prior experience in sales training can also be considered.
- Women employees looking for coming back to corporate will be preferred
- Life insurance experience is must.
- Good written and oral skills, excellent interpersonal skills, excel and presentation skills pre requisites for the candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.