Manager HR at Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance
Views:1333 Applications:420 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance - Deputy Manager - Digital Strategy & Performance Excellence (3-10 yrs)
The role holder will support in performance improvement & all strategic activities including but not limited to tracking of key deliverables/actionable, data analysis, and preparation of documents for Digital SBU representation across various meetings and discussions with its stakeholders.
The role holder needs to monitor all the actionable across forums & Monthly Business Reviews and track all SBU key strategic initiatives vis-vis market peers
Impact on the Business / Function :
- Keeping track of BU key deliverables in terms of key KPI for each vertical and publishing trends and provide other insights for corrective actions
- Institutionalize digital BU dashboard, run monthly business review sand tracking various parameters & actionable emanating from business reviews at overall BU level
- Preparing Executive Committee meetings & other review decks with market intelligence data & insights on competitors
- Effectively scan through all the MIS & enhancing controls to ensure timely and accurate outputs
- Running detailed analytics on various parameters including industry benchmarking, scenario building, target setting, opex control, etc. for improving performance
Customers / Stakeholders :
- Internal - interact with all functions at various levels
- External - Stakeholder discussion agendas
- Maintain strong relationships across all levels of the Company, Think through customer view and engage in improving customer satisfaction & Net promoter score
- He/she needs to run independently strategic/performance/process improvement projects.
- He/she needs to keep a track of all actionable of the department across the company and running of various reviews monthly
- He/she should be abreast on competitors move and any industry practices happening on Digital space across life insurers/brokers/Web-Aggregators
- He/she should be able to handle departments Opex within approved plan and keep cost of acquisition under control
- He/she should develop & manage dashboards/MIS for monitoring and also run various analysis of multiple data sets for meaningful output
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.