Lead - Talent Acquisition at Campus Activewear Private Limited
Views:783 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Campus Shoes - Performance Marketing Role (3-5 yrs)
- Devise Strategy, including planning, budgeting, reporting, and execution across Amazon, Flipkart and other digital e-commerce platforms to drive brand bottom and mid-funnel metrics.
- Create and implement a digital marketing strategy to drive traffic, conversions, and revenue for the e-commerce channel.
- Own and deliver D2C growth while maintaining efficiency on CAC, ROAS, and AOV.
- Set up attribution models and multi-channel tracking as necessary to build actionable insights.
- Develop a robust digital reporting framework, analytics, and ROI tracking to continually optimize and improve our marketing investments.
- Drive marketing effectiveness through continuous communication testing (A/B), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation, and planning.
- Scout and implement industry best practices.
What are we looking for?
- Work Experience: 3-5 years of work experience in high-growth B2C start-ups or established CPG brands.
- Proven performance-driven digital marketing experience across Amazon ads, Flipkart Ads, Google, Meta, Display, App Campaign and Social Commerce
- Well-versed in conversion optimization and online customer acquisition
- Familiarity with various analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amazon Pi, Helium) and Shopify
- Must have a strong grasp of numbers and be comfortable with quantitative analysis and simple statistics.
- Ability to work in a higher-performance team with cross-functional stakeholders and collaborators.
- Experience in managing agency teams to deliver on performance goals.
- Excellent team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.