Manager at Campus Activewear Private Limited
Views:948 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Campus Shoes - Manager - Intellectual Property (6-10 yrs)
- Develop and implement an intellectual property strategy aligned with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities to create, protect, and leverage intellectual property assets.
- Conduct intellectual property assessments and audits to identify potential risks and opportunities.
- Manage the patent and trademark portfolio, including filing, prosecution, maintenance, and renewal activities.
- Conduct comprehensive patent and trademark searches to assess novelty and infringement risks.
- Monitor and enforce intellectual property rights by identifying and addressing potential infringements.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external legal counsel to develop and execute enforcement strategies.
- Provide training and education to employees on intellectual property matters, including best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Raise awareness about the importance of intellectual property protection and infringement risks.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, changes in intellectual property laws, and emerging best practices
- Vetting of company communications such as terms and conditions of a scheme, letters to retailers / distributors, online and offline advertisements, brochures, pamphlets, etc.
- Legal metrology related compliances - vetting of offline and online labels, checking of the compliance of online marketplaces, online and offline advertisements, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.