HR at Leading Financial Services Provider
Views:4927 Applications:391 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Campus Recruitment Specialist - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
We are looking to hire a Campus Recruitment Specialist in the Human Resources Department who will provide support to the team on the recruitment process for all internal functional positions.
- We are a leading provider of high-end research, analytics and other customized financial services including valuation, financial modeling, research, portfolio management, etc.
- Founded in late 2006 by 2 ex-Merrill lynch bankers
- Strength is 350 people and growing its client and revenue base of 50%
- A strong global client base
- Primarily Private Equity firms, Boutique Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Corporates and Family offices
- Involving in Hiring Plan, Evaluation of Colleges and Schedule in-person meetings with Placement officers
- Building and developing partnerships with key universities to build our presence and hire a diverse group of talent.
- Participating in campus branding activities
- Administer all on-campus recruitment; prepare appropriate strategies for all campus events and interview processes
- Maintaining knowledge on all market attributes and assist departments to prepare long-term recruitment strategies
- Interacting about the progress to counterparts, principals and directors- assist with as and when required reporting regarding recruiting procedures
- Creating a campus hiring strategy from ESchools / B-Schools across India working closely with the Business leadership team
- Campus visit for recruitment drives -Complete event planning along with College placement team, conduct HR interview and ensure smooth selection process.
- Planning & conducting campus drives to meet targeted numbers from campuses across the region
- Follow end to end campus process & maintain records of hiring
- Providing strategic guidance, enablement, thought leadership and operational assistance to the Campus recruitment and Engagement team.
- Planning and executing the campus delivery cycle end to end
- Ensuring one Accenture face to the Campus and maintain up to date market knowledge and expertise in various geographical recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Positive attitude and reliable
- Command over Microsoft Office tools like Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- 5 to 8 years in a similar role
- Graduate in any discipline/ MBA preferred
- Hinjewadi, Pune
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.