Leadership Hiring at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:2741 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Campus Recruitment Role - Investment Bank (5-7 yrs)
Campus Recruitment with Leading Investment Bank based in Pune (only Tier 1 Or Tier 2 Campus)
- This role owns and manages a portfolio of intern and graduate programs, which entails the attraction and recruitment of Analyst hires, supporting them by creating the right support network, matching and selecting the right candidates based on the the needs of the hiring desks and working with the rest of the HR community to provide the holistic HR support to the interns and graduate and business during the graduate recruitment lifecycle.
Role Description :
- Own and be accountable of the strategy, planning & execution of Graduate hiring into the Internship and Graduate Programs for the pre-defined divisions
- Be fully cognizant and adhere to all policies and procedures governing the recruitment of interns and graduates
- Ensure accurate and prompt tracking of recruitment status against target for own responsible division(s)
- Manage own divisional recruitment, university relationships and program costs against allocated budget, for graduate/ intern hiring
- Partner business stakeholders to embed diversity in candidate attraction and selection mechanisms. Educate the business on their accountability for diversification talent pool
- Coordinate the internship programs following global principals, ensuring a positive business and internship rotation experience through a robust and transparent rotation matching process
- Managing the recruitment, joining and induction for the graduates and interns
- Influence interns- / Gaduates- rotation matching to ensure that all candidates have the prescribed number of rotations (divisions dependant), are put in challenging rotations roles, are assigned a senior and motivated mentor and a buddy who is supportive
- Engage all internship program sponsors and rotation managers to ensure that they are aware of roles and responsibilities and receive training and support as required
- Execute the process for hiring decision for all graduates after their completion of the Internship Program and escalate to the Regional Graduate Team Lead and the advisory teams for any performance issues.
- Work closely with the rest of the Divisional HR teams in the region ensuring smooth transition from Recruitment to Graduate Training through to Program Management
- Participate in global/regional projects and represent APAC in the implementation phase which impacts the Graduate Product e.g. Global Position Management, Situational Judgement Test, process offshoring etc
- Report and escalate to the Regional Graduate Team Lead on any potential risks, issues or challenges
- Capture all data in respective MIS and software
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 5 years experience in any discipline within Human Resources
- Experience of hiring fresh graduates in Tech space from undergraduate schools Tier1 or Tier 2.
- Good understanding of the campus space and Indian tech campuses. Have a keen interest in developing young talents
- Have a process improvement mindset and constantly looking for opportunities to streamline and standardize workflows
- Is ready to run multiples projects/programs simultaneously
- Individual contributor who is able to work well in a virtual team environment
- Good influencing skills
- Good stakeholder management
- Comfortable working with all layers of the organization from the most junior to senior management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.