Consultant at Synergy Consultant
Views:4726 Applications:370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Campus Director - Education (10-28 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop and implement all short term and long term strategies and ensure consistency in same.
- Assist management with accurate information as required for all campus associate activities and initiate decisions.
- Determine and ensure effective maintenance on organized structure on campus.
- Supervise effective working of all subordinates and provide business and managerial assistance to all and develop effective team.
- Analyze all fiscal requirements for campus and execute strategies to achieve same.
- Ensure adherence to all statutory and regulatory regulations.
- Develop and implement various business plans on quarterly and monthly basis ensure effective working of everyday operations.
- Monitor all objectives and strategic goals for operations and finances and ensure achievement of same.
- Develop various new academic programs and provide modification to all current programs.
- Administer all student recruitment and ensure achievement of all objectives.
- Coordinate with human resource departments and develop various succession plans for management.
- Monitor all work and ensure compliance with all federal and state regulations.
- Provide support to all services and ensure completion of all student demands.
- Supervise all administrative functions for campus and ensure neat and clean appearance.
- Supervise and provide required training to mid level management.
- Collaborate with Director of Education and administer all campus activities.