Assistant Manager - Talent Acquistion at Campk12
Views:542 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
CampK12 - Head - Performance Marketing (4-7 yrs)
Camp K12 is a Global Online School for 21st century skills founded by MIT/Harvard alum and the Ex-CEO of Apple India. We- re a team from Wharton, Bain, IIT and Teach For India bringing K-12 (school) education into the 21st century. We have worked with 100s of schools and orgs like Google, Adobe, IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay to teach cutting-edge tech to 100k+ kids in ages 6 - 18.
Today we're scaling online to meet the needs of millions of parents globally looking to introduce their kids to crucial 2lst-century skills.
We're an early-stage EdTech startup backed by SAIF Partners and Matrix Partners.
Website : www.campk12.com
Demo - see our online classes in action: https://bit.ly/367NirT
Our origin story: https://yourstory.com/2016/12/camp-k12
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Lead to oversee the company's paid marketing efforts across various channels. If you think you're a T-shaped personality with a spike in SEM/Google and fluency with social media ads (facebook/instagram), native platforms (taboola/outbrain), mobile app marketing, and some exposure to SEO, we would love to meet you!
Roles and Responsibilities :
1) You would be overseeing the company's paid marketing efforts across social media channels (facebook/instagram), native platforms (taboola/outbrain).
2) You would own Customer Acquisition Cost as a metric.
3) You would oversee spends across in-house marketing as well as out-sourced agency marketing, and would be managing external agencies.
4) You would build in-house marketing automation for the purpose of enhancing the marketing department's efforts.
5) The Performance Marketing also ensures that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales department.