Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:342 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Campaign Manager - Technology Solutions Provider Firm (5-10 yrs)
We are seeking an experienced, proficient & talented Campaign Manager. Experience in a Technology company preferred.
- Experienced Digital Campaign Manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience executing & optimizing Paid Digital Campaigns.
- You must be willing to own end-to-end campaign set-up, execute, measure & optimize paid search campaigns on Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn.
- Strong Search Engine Optimization skillsets and should possess hands-on experience
- Experience in Social Media strategies, manage to promote organic channels and drive results
- Familiarity with : Google Ads, Social Media Campaigns, SEO.
- Should Proactively communicate to team and management on campaign opportunity, project development, timelines, and results.
- Should be highly analytical, with the ability to analyse large amounts of data and draw actionable campaign insights.
- Ability to build and track conversion funnels using internally developed dashboards as well as 3rd party tools Optimize campaign performance towards acquisition & activation goals
Responsibilities for Campaign Manager:
- Design, strategize and execute digital performance campaigns within budget
- Locate, plan and fix project target timeline and work to achieve the goal
- Utilize staff and resources to produce quality content for execution
- Devise a campaign timeline and schedule
- Execute campaign effectively, on schedule and on budget
- Monitor all outlets and resources for campaign impact and progress
- Bachelor's/Master's in Marketing, Advertising or related field (preferred)
- Advanced degree in a related field (preferred)
- 5+ year track record of participating in successful campaigns
- Experience overseeing simultaneous campaigns
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of current market trends
- Excellent organizational skills