Partner at Buildkonnect Consultants
Views:611 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Campaign Manager - Social Marketing - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for a talented Campaign Manager - Social Marketing (Display and Videos) for our client - a design and technology leader ; India's top interior design marketplace that connects interior designers, vendors and customers with a team size of 3000+ and offices in all major cities of India and presence in Singapore.
Role Overview :
You will be overall responsible for strategising and managing campaigns (display & Video) on social media platforms like Facebook, Google, Google Discovery etc through programmatic marketing influencing critical business metrics and improving ROI. Manage agency operations in India and Singapore in coordination with product, tech & creative teams to rum campaigns and drive more business.
Reports to : Head, Growth Marketing
Specific Responsibilities :
- Responsible for understanding the business and the target group and translating the same by strategising, ideating and executing various social media marketing campaigns (Display & Video) across channels to drive business and generate leads.
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to plan and execute 360-degree campaigns
- Be responsible for all Paid Marketing social media channels and & direct / manage agencies to manage campaigns to deploy, monitor, and strategize ad serving on these channels.
- Plan and manage digital marketing budgets across all geographies and channels for optimum effectiveness and get maximum conversions at best possible ROI.
- Efficiently deploying budgets by interfacing with the agency for optimal outputs
- Partnering with internal and external creative agencies to conceptualize and implement the communication on all touch-points.
- Manage and improve CRO, drive efficiency with a thorough understanding of measurement tools, attribution models, and marketing funnel.
- Run A/B tests campaigns and for the campaigns to optimize performance & Track campaign performance
- Draw reports, analyse effectiveness and perform value engineering for improving results of the campaign.
- Stay up-to-date on social media marketing trends and best practices and provide recommendations in improving visibility, clicks.
Requirements to succeed :
- Excellent analytical skills, organizing abilities & project management skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) & confidence to articulate and communicate with CXO level.
- Team player, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to understand business objectives and break them down into targets achievable through social media marketing campaigns.
- Ability to think through the user journeys and optimize communication on all touchpoints.
- Should have proven expertise in handling social media marketing campaigns (B2C) with a recognized brand (preferably in the tech/startup domain) and should be currently handling a monthly budget of 50L or above.
- Strong understanding of A/B testing, audience targeting, bidding strategies on Facebook & google platforms
- Should have relevant experience of 2-4 years and currently in a role where he/she manages an internal execution team or an agency.