Managing Partner at HRvisory
Views:59 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Campaign Manager - Logistics Tech (7-10 yrs)
The employer is simplifying international logistics through technology.
What will you be doing:
- Develop and deliver our campaigns strategy in order to support core OKRs.
- Develop innovative multi-channel campaign strategies using (inter)national advertising, digital marketing and channel partner marketing across our full product portfolio.
- Responsibility for all marketing campaigns; delivered through insight-led data, campaign planning, robust testing plans and results analysis.
- Overall responsibility- for delivery against an optimised media plan.
- Using insight and- customer segmentation to inform media planning and to create strong customer propositions.
- Ensuring work is carried out in a timely manner and to budget, compliant with brand and financial promotions.
- Owning performance reports and coordinating campaign analyses and presenting to senior audiences.
- Financial management- and overview of all marketing campaigns budgets.
- Work with CMO in setting the conditions for success in terms of building compliant, agile processes and policies.
Who we're looking for:
- Good understanding of technology/SaaS products
- 7-8 years of experience working in a software company or technology start-up is preferred
- Experience with the start-up ecosystem is preferred
- A good listener
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn about products, features and industry quickly
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Loves to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to approach all communication with a sensitive and empathetic approach