CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:429 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Campaign Manager - General Insurance (2-6 yrs)
CAMPAIGN MANAGER -JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Purpose: The reason why this position is needed
Set up and activate campaigns to build customer funnel.
Key Responsibilities: The duties and responsibilities of the position
The role incumbent must closely work with product, ESB/ affinity sales and external partners activation agencies & tech provider to build customer funnel
- Set up campaign automation tool with various journeys and campaigns
- Work with Consumer team for on ground launch and activations to source direct customer interests.
- Build creative and content assets which will be used in various campaign
- Build & execute various top funnel campaigns for brand awareness and brand affinity
- Coordinate with business team for new client/product launch
- Coordinate with CEs/Business team for inputs
- Build required top-funnel traffic through activation and campaign for achievement of business numbers
Potential impact of not hiring this position?
- Brand awareness is starting point for any business, even though we will be working on captive business model we need to create strong brand affinity since this is financial product category and trust is very critical for people to buy. So top funnel traffic build up is very critical for kickstart and growth of business
- Minimum 3-4 years similar experience in campaign management, email marketing and campaign automation tool
- Marketing and Activation experience for understanding cost operational aspect of same
- Understanding of campaign management tools and ecosystem
- Probable performance media agency background
- Very strong analytical acumen
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.