Campaign Manager - Digital Marketing (5-10 yrs)
What is the job like?
As a Sr Manager in the Digital Marketing team, we are looking for you to bring strategic insight to build a sustained Ads business.
- You will be managing teams that run performance and branding campaigns of high-profile US brands using multiple ad formats such as Native, Display and Search with a potential of scaling to many more. We look for people who are naturally inclined to dig into the numbers, and are looking to grow alongside a fast paced product.
- An inclination for bringing structured business processes, deep data analysis data and a willingness to learn new products & ecosystems is a must.
- What makes this role exciting is that you will have the opportunity to work closely with the
- Sales, Product and Engineering team - Impact the Product Roadmap & the Business Strategy alongside growing the business.
- Develops account strategy in partnership with sales Directors and Product and is accountable for the execution of strategy and achievement of KPIs
- Manage a team of 5+ campaign managers who will run search, display and native campaigns
- Build strong relationships with partner teams and our external partners
- Continuously work to expand our services portfolio and managed ad spends
- Drive advertiser facing technical account management conversations using the help of technical product operations teams
- Forecast campaign scale and understand advertiser market positioning on the basis of the ads brief and industry research
- Collate market insights about advertiser goals and industry trends into actionable campaign strategies
- Identify the right campaign goals and KPIs based on advertiser goals from awareness to website traffic to website actions and performance
- Consistently conduct creative and targeting experiments to optimize