Senior Consultant - TA at Accord Manpower Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:598 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Campaign Manager - Consumer Durable (2-10 yrs)
- Experience in Google, Facebook, Amazon and Flipkart ads
- Proven working experience in digital marketing with A/B and multivariate experiments along with keyword research, Ad copy/description writing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Hotjar/Crazyegg, Amazon Pi, SEMrush, SimilarWeb, SocialSprout)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Must be proficient in the English Language
- Self-motivated and strong collaborator.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for performance marketing campaigns across all marketing channels like Facebook, Google, Amazon and Flipkart,
- Strong knowledge of all advertising process on Amazon and Flipkart.
- Planning and execute all digital marketing campaigns; including SEM, email marketing, social media, display advertising campaigns and retargeting
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels, customer touch points and Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnel
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests with the intent of creating sales, revenue and acquiring customers
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Optimize brand visibility on all search engines through SEO & drive sales & brand awareness through organic & paid search media.
- Co-coordinating with the various cross-functional team, Sales and Product and resolving specific queries