Senior Team Lead at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:8800 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Campaign Management Role - Bank (10-12 yrs)
Apply advanced data analytics techniques to come up with the right offers for the customers at the right time and through the right channel.
- Campaign Delivery Management
- Business Stakeholders Management
- Create and maintain an environment of consistently high-quality, error-free and timely execution of campaigns
- Understand data requirement from the business users and translate the business requirements into technical requirements
- Estimate and communicate timelines to the business for campaign execution based on the nature of request & current pipeline of work
- Follow campaign gating criteria and include only qualified campaigns in next month delivery calendar
- Coordinate with e-Biz, Marketing and Product team and publish campaign delivery calendar and execute the campaigns as per the calendar.
- Allocate, Manage & track work pipeline of team members, as applicable
- Constantly engage with the business contacts to ensure that the deliverables meet the requirements to the recipient's satisfaction.
- Coordinate with other business functions including technology, credit risk and business teams
- Build a strong understanding of systems and databases, data available in datamart & Production Server within the team
- Collect customer feedback, track campaign performance and recommend necessary changes in campaign design and customer targeting to improve the campaign effectiveness
- Manage campaign infrastructure which includes campaign repository and customer contact history.
- Publish a periodic summary of campaigns executed - including response rate and value generated and identify opportunities for improving campaign targeting precision and ROI
- Campaign Delivery Calendar
- 400+ Customer listing files per month to support various campaign programs
- Campaign Performance Tracking Report
- Monthly campaign Execution and Closure Report
- Recommendation to improve campaign effectiveness
- Reusable utilities to build programs for new campaigns in a very short time
- Percentage of Travel: No
Education: BE/MS/MCA from a reputed institute
Experience: 10+ years
Certifications: SAS Certification is desirable (Preferred)
Skills: SAS/Business Intelligence Tools, MS Office, DBMS Concepts, Project Management
Other: Banking, Campaign Management