Executive Director at Camomile Healthcare Ventures Pvt Limited
Views:1163 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Camomile Healthcare Ventures - Vice President - Business Development, (7-15 yrs)
Vice President - Pre Sales and Business development
Camomile Healthcare is looking for a self-driven, flexible and creative pre-sales and business development professional to rapidly grow the busines over the next 3-5 years. The ideal candidate shall have a background in B2B sales and marketing with exposure to concept selling, strategic consulting and should have the comfort to deal with CXOs to close large deals through virtual and remote selling.
Camomile Healthcare is amongst the leading data driven strategic healthcare consulting companies in Asia with an aggressive growth plan to expand its offerings through automation and productization of its services. Its clients include McKesson, Bank of America Merill Lynch, Tata Group, Government of Singapore, Manipal Hospitals, Government of Uganda and others.
Job description and role
- Understand suite of products and confidently hold discussions with CXOs of large companies in India and abroad
- Map potential and existing clients (influencers, decision-makers) and plan the sales process from initial presentation to closure within a defined timeline
- Identify decision makers through research and prospecting tools for performing Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
- Develop innovative ways to use digital media (including social media) to reach out and bag large complex deals
- Build rapport with potential accounts, explaining existing and new capabilities, preparing detailed customized proposals, and constantly engaging with them
- Manage long, complex sales cycles end to end. Should be updated on the trends in India and internationally on key business areas of digital health and healthcare delivery
- Co-ordinate and close all contractual documentation for closure and revenue collection
- Identify and develop channel partners to increase market penetration
- Prepare sales reports, contracts, business proposals, pitches, commercial negotiations, closures, monthly/weekly reports etc ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Qualifications and experience :
- Should have an MBA from a top management institute in India or abroad. Preferably from the IIM's
- Minimum 7 years of business development experience, preferably with B2B / SAAS / Strategic consulting companies
- Prior expose to digital health products/hospitals will be an advantage
- Proven sales and business development acumen.
- Effective communication with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with CXOs and partners.
- Excellent proposal writing and presentation skills
- Strong consultative selling ability
Location: Chennai / Virtual
Salary: Best in the industry
Camomile Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.