Engagement Manager at Camomile Healthcare Ventures
Views:507 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Camomile Healthcare Ventures - General Manager - Operations (14-20 yrs)
General Managers are tasked with strategizing and managing operations of health & wellness centers catering to cancer patients. This is a senior management position and responsibilities would involve long term strategy and policy development, setting targets and communicating business goals.
This position reports to the CEO.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Responsible for building a culture of continuous improvement in customer experience and operational excellence
- Drive improvements and transformation on key business processes
- Responsible for a high level of patient and stakeholder satisfaction
- To develop process and team to ensure high degree of patient satisfaction centricity
- Develop review implement service excellence standard across department and centers
- Responsible to meet the financial targets at the business level
- Establish and manage partnerships as required by the business
Qualification and Training
- Degree in Business Management or Masters in Business Administration
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientation
Experience - 14+ years of relevant experience preferably in hospitality/customer experience.
Successful candidate will have demonstrated perseverance, motivation,customer service orientation diligence with attention to detail