Recruitment Manager at Cambay Consulting
Views:1365 Applications:401 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Cambay Consulting - Lead - Talent Acquisition (10-20 yrs)
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition leader to design and implement recruiting strategies for our company. Talent Acquisition Head responsibilities include monitoring recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters, and identifying high-potential candidates. If you have previous experience in a senior recruiting position and know how to build a strong employer brand, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help us grow our teams with qualified employees and achieve our business goals.
- Review and analyse the current processes and procedures for the recruitment and talent acquisition department.
- Building talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Leading all sourcing strategies and implement sourcing methods, advise on interviewing techniques.
- Build/Manage professional networks, external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors.
- Develop and implement improvements to processes or new policies within the department.
- Maintain and provide regular updates of recruiting metrics to the leadership
- Manage leaders within the recruitment department, ensuring career progression and growth, holding quarterly reviews with recruiters and talent acquisition specialists and managers.
- Assist with the implementation of new software for the talent acquisition department.
- Manage the department budget and complete financial forecasts for the department.
- Oversee the effective rollout of new department initiatives.
- Oversee various functions of the department, including hiring, employee management, program implementation, company turnover, etc.
- Liaise with department managers to understand and assist with challenges they face regarding staff retention, hiring new employees, and the happiness of new hires in their respective departments.
- Attend various conferences and functions to remain up to date with industry trends.
- Master's degree in human resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Director or similar role
- Demonstrable experience managing full cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g., social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to decision make and think critically.
- Able to work as part of a team and achieve team goals and targets.
- Good listening skills, with high levels of attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.