Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CallHealth Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1090 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
CallHealth - Sr Manager - Facilitation (14-20 yrs)
Sr Manager - Facilitation is responsible for procurement of goods/materials/equipment based on the requirement of the organization with optimal costing and with best quality. Maintenance and up keep of vehicles with minimum impediment. Vendor identification, vendor agreements and vendor payments.
- Enable the team to Call & set-up appointments on daily basis, and meet pre-defined set of prospective clients on daily basis
- Will ensure that the team will act as a facilitator for completion of formalities (legal and financial) for the patient and for the medical officer (case paper entry and software entry)
- Responsible for assessing, analyzing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of patients on a daily basis.
- He/ She will act as a primary conduit for the transmission of information between hospitals and patients.
- To make presentations to the hospitals and convert them into sales.
- To develop and maintain relations with the doctors, hospitals and generate sales from references
- Deal with Leadership Team
- Responsible for revenue generation from concept selling
- Provide travel and logistics assistance to the patients on co ordinating with the concerned transport providers.
- Maintaining cordial relationship with patients, insurance companies and making all necessary arrangements for taking the transactions to a closure.
- To enable the patients to understand the commercials of the transactions and help them in closing the transactions accordingly
- Meeting the P&L targets on a quarterly basis
- Ensuring the team is motivated & retention within the prescribed norms.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experienced, Graduate / Post Graduate in Nursing with an MBA in Hospital Care Management, with atleast 10 - 15 years of similar industry experience
- Having pleasant personality, excellent communication skills and fluent in English, Telugu & Hindi
- Should be service oriented.
- Should be ready for extensive travel
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to rally the support of diverse stakeholders
- Meeting management skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.