Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CallHealth Services Pvt Ltd
Views:4071 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
CallHealth - Product Manager (1-4 yrs)
CallHealth Services Pvt Limited - A new approach to holistic healthcare CallHealth enables you to access all healthcare services and products from the comfort of your home. By delivering the entire range of healthcare services - from Cure to Prevention to Wellness - CallHealth aims to become a one-stop-shop for all your healthcare needs.
CallHealth harnesses the world's first integrated virtual and mobility platform to enable you to access all healthcare products and services from the comfort of your home. It seamlessly integrates over 25 service provider categories including doctors, hospitals, diagnostic centers, wellness experts and logistics providers, to deliver holistic healthcare at your time and convenience. CallHealth's proprietary platform is the culmination of three years of intensive technology and domain related development.
We are looking for transformational high energy leaders with big ideas who can- t wait to be part of a culture where you push the envelope every day.
Login to explore www.callhealth.com, & to explore our e-commerce segment log in to www.callhealthshop.com
Job Description : Product Manager :
- Preferably a Management Graduate (MBA) who possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills and clarity of thought
- Ability to learn complex businesses very quickly, define problems accurately while paying attention to detail in the solution
- Ability to think Data, Analysis & Management at the same time
- Ability to own the Product/service performance end-to-end right from the product launch to delivery & performance.
- Expected to shoulder joint P & L responsibility along with the Biz. Head
- Should be open to learning, interacting with people from diverse backgrounds & ability to push his/her boundaries of thinking so as to handle & make sense of chaotic situations.
- Should be capable to see linkages across multiple seemingly disparate phenomenon indicating a strong associate memory (See patterns)
- Ability to manage and multi-task under tight deadlines
- Project management experience is a plus
- Ability to present & structure the insights/recommendations of the analysis to Biz.Heads & Senior Mgmt. in a coherent manner.
- Should definitely be a high energetic individual who brings varied perspectives to the table and not accord to traditional thinking.
- Should be a person who is an ambivert.
Skills Required :
- Good to have experience in Advanced Excel, VBA/Macros, SQL. Skills in SAS/R are an added advantage.
- Ability to extract and analyze data from multiple sources using analytical tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.